3 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari
The Package Includes:
- Park fees
- Tanapa Fees
- Conservation Fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
The Package Excludes:
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$20.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Services not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance and medical repatriation
YOUR ADVENTURE BEGINS
Early morning arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, met by our representative and our driver/guide who will transfer you via Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve. Lunch at the Lodge. Masai Mara is located in the Great Rift Valley primary on the open grasslands.
The reserve is the Jewel of Kenya Wildlife areas. After lunch proceed for a game drive in search of Rhino, black Manned Lions, Elephants, Leopards, Buffalo and others plains games. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge/ Similar lodge/Tented Luxury Camp
This day is spent game viewing across the rich three studded grassland and rolling Hills. The Famous Masai Mara is renowned for its great leads of plains game that abound in plenty.
An optional: Visit the Masai village for a Cultural learning Experience or Balloon safari over the plains of Masai Mara to enjoy the vista. On landing you will be treated to a heart full champagne breakfast in the bush.
Dinner and overnight Mara Sopa Lodge/ Similar lodge/Tented Luxury Camp
After breakfast, depart Mara National Reserve for Nairobi, lunch at Carnivore Restaurant and after lunch transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for a flight to the next destination.
Let's Start Planning 3 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari
One of our safari experts will get back to you within 24-hours.